Canon Solutions America provides integrated systems technology that comprises one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. Canon Solutions America is the facilities management division within Canon Solutions America. If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, managerial experience, and are an outgoing person this may be the position for you! We are seeking an experienced Portfolio Site Manager to oversee the operations and client relations of a segment of accounts within a specific region. The Portfolio Site Manager will manage the strategic development of an existing client base by enhancing the relationships at all levels within the client's organizations. Responsibilities include ensuring the highest level of service and client satisfaction, add-on sales and profitability through structured planning and managing and developing site personnel. Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
Specific job duties will include but not be limited to the following:
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- Ensure effective performance management with direct reports, 3rd party labor resources and oversee the overall process
- Coach and develop direct reports and ensure it is effective in all areas of responsibility
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of direct reports and key roles
- Contribute to the succession planning process for management positions
- Ensure all Human resources matters are managed effectively and consistently
- Manage the strategic allocation of resources for both direct report and 3rd party vendor
- Develop and manage the relationship with Client Director, IT management and facility leadership/contacts
- Resolve complaints escalated by client contacts and or/end users promptly
- Work with the business development organization to strengthen EMSD’s relationships among senior key decision makers in client organizations
- Maintain regular contact with key client contacts at each account via participation in account management plan
- Work with the account management team in the formation of proposals for business expansion within existing client
- Support the Strategy Team with operation analysis, recommendations and effective operations management in order to meet business expansion goals
- Lead operations involvement in the sales process for new business generation in order to meet business expansion goals
- Ensure the successful introduction of new contracts or services
- Set the framework for operation standards and quality
- Creation and management of procedures guide, documentation etc.
- Facilitate the sharing of standard and best practices
- Request and coordinate resources in supporting the on-site operations
- Recommend additions and changes in corporate support functions
- Ensure the continuous review and improvement of management information
- Ensure compliance with and meeting of contractual Service Level Agreements.
- Financial performance of accounts against budget
- Participate in the development of productivity and performance measurements as required
- Ensure contract compliance exists
- Review and assess business risks as necessary
- Assist in monthly review of P&L
Qualifications must include a bachelor's and 3 to 5 years experience managing customer locations. Qualified candidates must have significant experience interfacing with executive level customer contacts and supervising exempt and non-exempt staff. Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills, ability to demonstrate strong leadership in stressful situations, experience with P and L responsibility, and experience in Facilities Management support services also required. Experience with the provision of services to Health Care providers, facilities, etc. a plus. Must have technical proficiency as it relates to Print hardware and software.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans