Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person who enjoys selling, this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America Senior Account Executives are responsible for selling specific business system products and services including: black & white and color printers and copiers, facsimile equipment, document management solutions and related software.
As a Senior Account Executive (B2B, outside sales) at Canon Solutions America, your primary focus will be to sell Canon’s hardware and software solutions to companies within an established territory as well as selling into a list of accounts.
• Highly Competitive earnings potential including Base + uncapped Commissions + Bonuses
• Aggressive Incentive Programs
• Generous Holiday/Vacation Schedule
• Car Allowance + Laptop
• Promote from Within Philosophy
• Outstanding Benefits begin on your first day!
• 401k plan with immediate company match
• Ongoing Training at Canon Academy
• This outside B2B sales opportunity includes the responsibility to:
• Meet or Exceed Monthly Sales Quotas
• Contact Cold and Warm Prospective Customers through creative sales strategies
• Perform Extensive Customers’ Needs Analysis, create proposals and presentations and perform product demonstrations
• Create a Sales Plan for each Account and Close the deal.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans