Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person who enjoys supporting customers, this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America Zone Marketing Specialists are the product generalist for all products within the Canon product family.
This position will be responsible for facilitating marketing programs and processes to support the Imaging Supplies portfolio and respective customers. The successful candidate will enable our sales force with the information and tools required to advance product sales cycles. This candidate will collaborate across the marketing team as well as the greater Canon organization to facilitate customer deliverables.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including travel allowance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in a product marketing and/or imaging supplies/large format media capacity.
• Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits.
• The ability to drive results in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Strong presentation skills and influencing ability are a must.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide effective decisions based on sound judgment
• Experience marketing/selling media to large format, graphics, and/or commercial print markets in a B2B environment is desired.
• Ability to drive the implementation of programs and objectives across teams/functions.
• Some travel may be required
• Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and with minimal supervision
• Excellent project management skills to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects/campaigns, and track details effectively and efficiently
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans