Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are detail oriented, able to prioritize, multitask, show initiative and utilize good judgment, this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America Strategic Pricing Analysts are responsible for creation of financial models, Risk Assessments for RFP responses, Review of all required Terms and Conditions, profit and loss analysis for transactions in support of our Sales Force. The individual will also be responsible for the organization of all deliverables to complete bid opportunity responses. Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
As a Strategic Pricing Analyst, you will be required to:
• Build financial models (equipment and service) for Copier Bids that are received from the sales force.
• Review the Terms and Conditions of Copier RFP. Create a detailed list of exceptions that must be taken to these terms and insert Canon Business Solutions response to each particular issue.
• Apply for CSMP credits from Canon USA on all deals that qualify for support. Must assess the size and scope of opportunity in order to determine the amount of credit.
• Obtain a lease rate for each bid from multiple Leasing Companies.
• Follow up with the Sales Rep/Sales Manager to obtain all necessary information needed to price bids properly (ex. Incumbent, Competition, Inter-territorials, Copy Volume, etc.).
• Obtain necessary signatures and notarizations needed on bid documents. Create responses for all bid questions.
• Update the Bid Registration Application with all relevant bid and pricing information.
• Create a weekly bid update to be sent out to Directors and Officers.
• General profit analysis on various situational items.
• Create general reports for requested information (ex. Bid Loss Autopsy, Monthly Metrics, S-Level Analysis, etc.).
• Provide bid win/loss feedback to Leasing Companies.
• Update financial model cost data tables.
Your qualifications must include a bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3 years business experience in related pricing with problem solving skills, knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Oracle software is a plus.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disability/Protected Veterans