Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by experienced professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc.
The senior Oracle Business Applications Analyst is responsible for the business process analysis, design, maintenance and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects. Acts as a liaison between the Canon user groups and the IT Applications Department in support of business process design, new system development, software implementation prototype and system testing, user training, and recommending business procedure improvements. Works closely with User Community to ensure Business Applications and Procedures are aligned.
The senior Oracle Business Applications Analyst will:
- Lead Canon’s Oracle development team throughout the entire development life cycle. This includes overseeing all development activities including analysis, ensuring coding standards, version control, code reviews, and unit, integration, and customer acceptance testing, and provide mentoring and leadership to all team members.
- Serve as liaison between the user and IT community in defining/designing custom reports, interfaces, and extensions.
- Train users on setting up and processing transactions within Oracle.
- Create Functional Design and Process Flow documentation.
- Coordinate testing efforts and obtain all SOX Required approvals for Change Management.
- Design reports, customizations, conversions, interfaces on Oracle R11i Applications Suite (ERP and CRM)
- Oversee routine patch testing and upgrades, and overseeing the conversion of data and testing of interfaces/extensions.
- Oversee the Business Applications Analyst I and II in troubleshooting problems within the Oracle application modules.
- Oversee the Business Applications Analyst I and II in logging calls with Oracle Support and working through escalation process
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disability/Protected Veterans