The Senior Account Executive-Display Graphics is responsible for sales within a defined market and defined territory.
Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person who enjoys selling, this may be the position for you!
The Senior Account Executive for Large Format Systems Display Graphics sells the full product portfolio of digital printers, plotters, scanners and software solutions to the marketplace. You will be responsible for finding new customers, building and maintaining relationships with the existing customer base with a focus on long-term customer development. Recognizing customer needs, identifying new opportunities and translating these into Canon solutions are the keys to the success of this role.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, commissions, monthly and quarterly bonus opportunities, travel allowance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, opportunity to earn incentive trips, success sharing, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and much more!
Job responsibilities include:
• Prospect/cold call to attain new customers while maintaining and expanding services to existing clients
• Translate feature functionality of hardware and software into customer value added benefits
• Meet required sales activities including demonstrations and proposals
• Manage complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution selling approach
• Develop proposals outlining unique customer business applications, pricing and implementation plans
• Utilize internal resources, including application engineers and technical support to effectively present Oce solutions to customers
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling Display Graphics equipment or related capital equipment business to business.
• Effectively communicates ideas, information and concepts in a variety of presentation setting.
• Proven success identifying target markets and potential customers.
• Strong understanding of ink based printing systems and/or wide format photo laser printing systems.
• Strong consultative solution selling skills.
• Microsoft Office proficiency.
• Uses time effectively and efficiently and sets priorities.
• Territory management experience.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans