Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by experienced professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc.
If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
Responsible for creating graphics and preparing digital files needed for print production. In addition may encompass a variety of diverse office services and technology support work assignments including but not limited to operating & supporting copy/printing equipment, performing mail/fulfillment-related duties, as well as the regular administration/support of technology related solutions components. Working familiarity with all established procedures (workflow), policies and with applicable software & hardware based technologies. Good customer service and communication skills. Maintain and promote positive customer relationships.
• Work with Manager/Client to support and create graphic design needs
• Manage outside print vendors and contractors as needed
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Partner with broader marketing organization to ensure corporate brand guidelines are met
• Conceptualizes graphics required; produces sample layouts; edits and modifies based on feedback.
• Handles designated projects from start to completion, including producing work on own, as well as overseeing outside vendors and in-house staff as necessary to complete the project effectively.
• Operate B&W and color reprographics and bindery equipment
• Receive and review customer work orders to ensure that they fully describe customer requirements and manufacturing specifications
• Perform basic equipment maintenance
• Record job data in logs or other forms as appropriate
• Maintain accurate records of customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all solutions deployed within client environment
• Understand and respond to customer needs and requests
• Promptly inform supervisor of potential problems or customer comments
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disability/Protected Veterans